- Ideally suited for linking several workplaces
- Use of several overhead cranes possible
- Variable maximum crane rail length by combination of several fields
- Small footprint
- Static load of hall is not affected
- Support height and crane rail length / width can be adjusted to conditions on the spot
- Outdoor use possible
- Optional electric trolley enables comfortable and smooth crane operation
- Easy to install thanks to dowelling on concrete floor (optional)
The double-rail gantry
The double-rail gantry crane P400 is the perfect choice when it is about approaching any point in a room and linking workstations with one another.
Using the gantry crane P400, you are able to lift maximum loads of 2,000 kg effortlessly and link workstations with one another. The two-rail gantry enables use of several overhead cranes in the system so that one hoist is available per workstation.
The static load of the hall structure is not affected because the crane stands on its own feet and no additional costs for bracing are incurred.
With the optional electric trolley for the overhead crane, the crane offers more ease of use when handling higher capacities. The two-rail gantry P400 perfectly meets your requirements for indoor and outdoor use since its support height and crane rail length / width can be adjusted individually and it can be extended by combination of several fields.
Regarding fastening options, you can make your individual choice from comfortable doweling on concrete floor or fastening on foundation using anchors.
Moreover, we offer a suitable power supply, electric chain hoists ELECTROLIFT® with electric trolley, radio remote control as well as various other accessories.
|Capacity:||500 - 2000 kg|
|Width:||4000 - 8000 mm|
|Field length:||2000 - 10 000 mm|
|Jib clearance:||2500 - 4500 mm|
|Total height:||3200 - 5150 mm|
|EN 15011 Hoisting class:||HC2|
|EN 15011 Stability class:||S2|
|Crane drive:||By Hand / Electrical|
|Trolley drive:||By hand / Electrical|
|Installation location:||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Max. crane rail length:||Can be extended to any length|
Field length [m]