- Control voltage 24 V
- Limit switch
- Overload protection with speed monitoring
- All electric connections in plug-in design
- Service hood allowing for direct access to plug connections, strain relief, and control cable
- Low chain wear
- Operating hours counter and status / error messages depicted in displayar
- Two lifting speeds for precise and productive operations
Electric chain hoist with comfortable additional equipment
You can use the chain hoist, which is made of light-weight die-cast aluminium, in connection with all slewing jib cranes and gantry cranes for loads ranging from 125 to 2,000 kg.
We designed the ELECTOLIFT® chain hoists on the basis of the latest mechanical and electric findings for being able to provide a compact product which is powerful and reliable. Designed according to national and international state of the art, the ELECTROLIFT® chain hoists comply with applicable standards and regulations. Of course, the system includes a silently running chain as well as an integrated slip clutch which limits the hook path in the highest and lowest position. In addition to the high quality requirements on all components, great importance was attached to well-shaped design.
Its two lifting speeds (main lifting / precision lifting operation) ensure careful lifting and lowering of your goods. By default, the additional features cover limit switch for top and bottom hook position, diagnostics interface, and operating hours counter (when calculating the residual life time an increase of full-load hours by 10 % is given).
Regarding suspension you can freely select from shackle suspension, push trolley, and electric trolley. With the optional electric trolley, the chain hoist ELECTROLIFT® offers even more ease of use. Whether in the hall or outside, thanks to the additional weather protection roofs, this chain hoist meets your individual requirements even when used in continuously humid environments, such as coast, sea, river, clarification plants, etc.
When leaving the factory, the electric chain hoists are completely assembled and tailored to your requests, including chain case and control panel with control cable and strain relief. No laborious assembly required!
- Capacity: 125 to 2000 kg
- Lifting speed: 2 (main and creep)
- Operating voltage: 380-415 V / 50 Hz
- Control voltage: 24 V
- Lifting height: 5 m or 8 m
- Control cable length: Max. 3,8 m (with 5 m lifting height) or 6.8 m (with 8 m lifting height)
- Protection class: IP 55
- Main stroke duty cycle (ED) at 120 operations/hour: 40 %
- Fine stroke duty cycle (ED) at 240 operations / hour: 20 %
- Ambient temperature: -20 °C / +45 °C
- Brake: Electromagnetic disc brake
- Gear: Sealed spur gear transmission with roller bearing
- Chain: High strength, galvanised safety chain
- Control: Control panel with plug connection and cable strain relief, protection class IP 65
- Coating: Vermilion RAL 2002, black grey RAL 7021
- Hoist limit switch for upper and lower hook position: Standard
- Operating hours counter: Standard
|Hoisting speed [m/min.]||8/2||6/1,5||8/2||4,5/1,1||8/2||4/1||6/1,5||4/1||6/1,5||4/1||4/1|
|Number of falls||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||2||2|
|Hoist motor [kW]||0.18/0.05||0.27/0.07||0.36/0.09||0.41/0.10||0.3/0.18||0.73/0.18||1.09/0.27||0.73/0.18||1.09/0.27||1.45/0.36||1.45/0.36|
|Mechanism group FEM / ISO||3m / M6||2m / M5||2m+ / M5+||2m / M5||2m+ / M5+||2m / M5||2m+ / M5+||2m / M5||2m+ / M5+||2m / M5||2m / M5|