Mobile slewing jib crane
Tip Several transport options are available as accessories for quick and easy repositioning.
- Thanks to the counter weight integrated in the crane base, the crane is completely independent. Neither any fastening to the foundation nor any dowelling of the crane on the concrete floor is required.
- Versatile transport possibilities: Crane trolley, fork lift, or overhead crane (all optional)
- Aluminium profile jib
- Ergonomic handling
- Easy slewing
- Smooth-running trolley
- Overbraced design, low dead weight of aluminium profile jib arm
- Trailing cable system travelling inside the aluminium profile
- Column height and jib arm length can be adjusted to conditions on the spot
The easy-running one in mobile design
MOB-US is the easy-running mobile slewing jib crane with aluminium profile jib arm.
You can use it for easy, quick, and safe handling of small loads up to 500 kg; e.g. in logistics or automotive industry. Its overbraced design and lightweight aluminium jib arm enable especially easy slewing of the crane. Thanks to the good running qualities of the internal push trolley, the chain hoist moves quite easily. The mobile crane MOB-US UNILIFT perfectly meets your requirements since the column height can be adjusted individually.
Thanks to the counter weight integrated in the crane base, MOB-US is completely independent. Neither any fastening to the foundation nor any dowelling of the crane on the concrete floor is required.
We offer easy-running push trolleys, ELECTROLIFT® chain hoists, slewing limit stops, and locking devices.
This crane type is also available in column- and wall-mounted design.
|80 - 500 kg
|1900 - 5900 mm
|1800 - 5000 mm
|2600 - 5750 mm
|EN 13001 Hoisting class:
|EN 13001 Stability class:
|Chain hoist / Pulley block
- ■ Crane base either 1175×1040 mm or 1360×1240 mm □ Crane base 1360×1240 mm
Mechanical slewing limitation, can be installed and adjusted easily and continuously.
Slewing limit stop MOB
Thanks to the optional slewing limit stop, the Mobilus workspace can be adjusted effortlessly.
The crane trolley with drawbar enables manual traversing.
By retrofitting the coupling, Mobilus can be pulled by a forklift truck.
Fork lift pockets
Galvanised fork lift pockets are provided for lifting and displacing by means of a forklift truck.
Using the lifting lugs, an overhead crane can move Mobilus safely to its new place of use.