Mobile slewing jib crane
Tip Several transport options are available as accessories for quick and easy repositioning.
- Thanks to the counter weight integrated in the crane base, the crane is completely independent. Neither any fastening to the foundation nor any dowelling of the crane on the concrete floor is required.
- Versatile transport possibilities: Crane trolley, fork lift, or overhead crane (all optional)
- Infinite slewing by 360° thanks to power supply by slip-ring assembly
- Especially easy slewing operation thanks to sophisticated ball bearing with pivot resistance regulator as standard feature
- Small stop clearance for maximum utilisation of effective outreach
- Compact design, perfectly suited for small rooms and installation on machines
- Large effective lifting height
- Column height and jib arm length can be adjusted to conditions on the spot
- Standard jib locking devices as transport lock
The compact one in mobile design
MOB-PR is a mobile slewing jib crane with infinite slewing range.
Due to its compact design, the crane features a maximum lifting height and is perfectly suitable for small and narrow operating rooms. The mobile crane MOB-PR perfectly meets your requirements since column height and jib arm length can be adjusted individually.
MOB-PR has been designed for flexible use as crane assisting in the feeding of machines, for temporary maintenance and repair, or as flexible means at assembly and picking places – just where you need a mobile column-mounted slewing jib crane with a capacity of up to 1,000 kg.
Thanks to the counter weight integrated in the crane base, Mobilus is completely independent. Neither any fastening to the foundation nor any dowelling of the crane on the concrete floor is required.
Moreover, we offer a suitable power supply, chain hoists ELECTROLIFT® as well as various other accessories for easy repositioning of the crane.
This crane type is also available in column- and wall-mounted design.
|125 - 1000 kg
|2000 - 6000 mm
|1800 - 5000 mm
|2050 - 5200 mm
|EN 13001 Hoisting class:
|EN 13001 Stability class:
|By hand / Electrical
- ■ Crane base either 1175×1040 mm or 1360×1240 mm □ Crane base 1360×1240 mm
Power lead by cable loop, consisting of round cable and cable supporting tube to be mounted on the jib arm. Pendant control fixed to the hoist. Suitable for an outreach up to 3-5m (Depends on the jib clearance of the jib arm).
Round cable trailing system
Favourable power supply, consisting of round cable, cable trolleys, tensioning rope and suspension arms to fix the supply to the jib arm. Pendant control fixed to the hoist. Recommended for outreachs from 3-10 m (Depends on the jib clearance of the jib arm).
Mechanical slewing limitation, weldable or screwable according to the conditions on site, to limit the slewing range to the right / left side.
Slewing limit stop MOB
Thanks to the optional slewing limit stop, the Mobilus workspace can be adjusted effortlessly.
Paint system for indoor use MOB-PR/MOB-AS/MOB-BS
Cranes intended to be used in a hall are steel grit blasted and provided with a high-quality coating on the basis of corrosion category C2. It is suitable for minor atmospheric stress. The standard colour is daffodil yellow (RAL 1007) with a nominal layer thickness of 80 µm.
Concrete elements without coating.
Other RAL shades, corrosion categories, and layer thicknesses are available as an option.
The crane trolley with drawbar enables manual traversing.
By retrofitting the coupling, Mobilus can be pulled by a forklift truck.
Fork lift pockets
Galvanised fork lift pockets are provided for lifting and displacing by means of a forklift truck.
Using the lifting lugs, an overhead crane can move Mobilus safely to its new place of use.