- Mobile crane to be used at flexible and changing workstations
- Easy operation by one operator thanks to optimised trolley: Four standard swivelling wheels with wheel lock (two wheels with direction locking device)
- Perfectly suited for narrow operating rooms thanks to its compact design
- Gantry clearance up to 5 m
- Large effective lifting height
- Point-to-point load transport
- Quick delivery thanks to standardised components
- The ecological packaging is reused as mounting aid
- Easy and fast installation
The mobile one
The mobile gantry crane PA can be operated in alternating workplaces where loads have to be moved every now and then, only. Thanks to its own wheels, it can be quickly moved to any place of use and is ready for immediate operation.
It lifts and transports loads up to 3,200 kg effortlessly for feeding or repairing machines, changing tools, or general assembly work.
Lifting and conveying operations cannot always be specified in advance. Often, overhead cranes and other transport and lifting devices cannot be used. There is not enough space for a mobile crane or a fork lift truck, the overhead crane is not permanently available, or this equipment is too expensive for occasional operations.
Thanks to the compact design, the mobile gantry crane is perfectly suited for the use in narrow rooms. The light-weight gantry crane PA perfectly meets your requirements since support height and crane rail length can be adjusted individually.
Moreover, we offer a suitable power supply, manual hoists, electric chain hoists ELECTROLIFT® with electric trolley as well as various other accessories.
|250 - 3200 kg
|3000 - 6000 mm
|2000 - 5000 mm
|2250 - 5200 mm
|EN 15011 Hoisting class:
|EN 15011 Stability class:
|Chain hoist / Pulley block
|By hand / Electrical
Gantry span [m]